Cedar Rapids has a variety of homes for sale and is known as a vibrant urban community in the Midwest. With specialty shopping, a thriving arts scene, a great nightlife, and ample job opportunities, it’s an ideal place to call home.
Real Estate Stats
Statistical data courtesy of Cedar Rapids Area MLS from January-December 2021.
Average sale price
Average sales price to list price ratio
Total homes sold
Commute Time (in minutes)
Fun Facts about Cedar Rapids
- Cedar Rapids is #10 on Niche’s 2022 list of the best cities to buy a house in America.
- Cedar Rapids is the largest processing city in the world. With beautiful rolling fields on every side, you’ll never lack a great view.
- It is also the second largest city in Iowa. Only Des Moines boasts a bigger population.
- Cedar Rapids is known as the City of Five Seasons because it’s said the fifth season is the time to enjoy the other four.
- Homes in Cedar Rapids are more affordable than much of the rest of the country. See our current listings here!
- The downtown area fosters business growth while also supporting the arts and the community. Check out the Cedar Rapids website for more information.
- Cedar Rapids is home to a good deal of manufacturing.
Ready to look at some Cedar Rapids homes for sale?
We’d love to show you your dream home! Enter your email below so we can help you get started.