The homes for sale in Coralville will charm you. Because of its adorable neighborhoods and flexible housing options, this is a wonderful place to live. Coralville’s layout gives you easy access to many amenities. For instance, there’s the University of Iowa campus, the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Mercy Iowa City, and Carver Hawkeye Arena. Also, you will be close to the Coral Ridge Mall. Finally, there’s the Iowa River Landing community complex.
Real Estate Stats
Statistical data courtesy of Cedar Rapids Area MLS from January-December 2021.
Average sale price
Average sales price to list price ratio
Total homes sold
Commute Time (in minutes)
Fun Facts about Coralville
- Coralville was first incorporated in 1873 and has experienced continuous population growth since that time
- The city maintains a public community development plan. Check it out on the Coralville city website!
- Another way to commute: many neighborhoods in Coralville connect to the University of Iowa by bike path
- Coralville also maintains dirt walking and cycling trails
- People who offer their Coralville homes for sale tend to get 100% of asking price
- The Iowa River runs along the east edge of Coralville and forms part of the boundary with Iowa City
- The city’s name refers to fossils found in the limestone along the Iowa River
- The Xtream Arena is home to the Iowa Heartlanders ECHL – a professional hockey team
Ready to shop homes for sale in Coralville?
We’d love to show you your dream home! Enter your email below so we can help you start your search. Not convinced we’re the ones to help you search? Click here to learn more about how we help our buyers win even in tough markets.