Lots of people are looking for homes for sale in Marion; it’s one of the fastest-growing cities in the Midwest. This location has so much to offer. The historic Main Street is home to a number of lovely shops and restaurants. In addition, it hosts yearly festivals to bring the community together. With all the opportunities, this is a great place to raise a family or to start a business.
Real Estate Stats
Statistical data courtesy of Cedar Rapids Area MLS from January-December 2021.
Average sale price
Average sales price to list price ratio
Total homes sold
Commute Time (in minutes)
Fun Facts about Marion
- Marion is one of the Midwest’s fastest growing cities
- The Marion Arts Festival is ranked as one of the nation’s best and is held every spring
- The city maintains over 600 beautiful acres of public green space
- Despite the growth, the city has placed an emphasis on preserving its heritage and identity
- Marion takes pride in its exceptional schools
- The city website is full of welcoming information for newcomers – click here to visit
Ready to look at homes for sale in Marion?
We’d love to show you your dream home! Enter your email below to get started.